Technical project management
Responsibility for planning and coordinating development activities for the standard vehicle projects.
- Monitoring and ensuring that the time-related and financial project goals are fulfilled.
- Coordination with regard to acquiring, planning, and managing budgets for development costs.
- Issuing the basic project documentation and managing technical data.
- Managing project work as part of technical development and coordination of the collaboration with the company, as well as with other areas outside of Technical Development (e.g. Marketing, Controlling, etc.).
- Administrative support:
- Creating meeting reports for the departments,
- Ensuring that project documentation is updated and edited,
- Creating presentations based on the project specifications.
- Project analysis.